Sign in to follow this  
tvscum

Zero motorcycle demo day -- May 12

8ec4a2bc-d17c-4536-95de-d62607e10c3f.png

On May 12th, Triumph of San Diego will host demo rides on 2018 Zero motorcycles. With Showa Suspension, Pirelli tires and ABS brakes the thrill of riding a Zero is now even better - Come experience it for yourself. 
Demo ride hours are 11:00am - 2:00pm on Saturday. For more information or to schedule a demo ride call us at (619) 276-2177 or visit the event page

This should be worth the while! :thumbsup_anim:

if you have not ridden a top tier e bike, I highly recommend it . it certainly is no kids yard toy. you will be amazed, bank on it.

I had the chance to ride a coworkers Zero about 5 years ago. On sport mode, ya really have to watch keeping the front end on the ground. It would take some getting used to, but worth a test ride.

I rode the entire lineup.  Super fun rides.  My question is still about the range for my typical day 75 -120 dirt miles.  The FX ( 289 lbs., 46 hp., 54 mile range, dirt model) and FXS (supermoto) were light agile and my favorites and a pleasure to ride.  As an "around town" ride it was perfect.  "Zippy" and "futuristic" are adjectives on the tip of my tongue.  There is more range on the heavier (419 lbs., 70 hp., 105 mile, ) DSR (dual sport) but it was less fun to ride.  That may have to due with the suspension setup, it was choppy on blacktop surface roads.  With proper adjustments, I am assuming it would be good.  The suspension has quality components and proper adjustment capabilities. 

Today was a day of peering into the future.  A day well spent.

Did anyone else go there and ride a few?

ZEROMOTORCYCLES.COM