Sign in to follow this  
MauleR

Julian to Jacumba

Planning on venturing from Julian down to Jacumba on Wed  4/25 to do some exploring. The ultimate goal is to follow some "tracks", maybe see a wild "goat", possibly see some old architecture. Not entirely sure if this is possible or advised but that's the plan. If anyone is feeling adventurous and wants to go let me know. Pm for route info.

Brian

What bike are you taking?

Ok, I have a Husky 450 or a Yamaha 1200 to choose from.

From the hints you dropped I think I know your intentions.  I have done this route on a mountain bike numerous times but never on a moto.  The "tracks" can get quite rough and narrow in a few spots and a fall could result in a major disaster at few of the  high points.  It can be done  but care must be taken and the old '"architecture" is worth the trip.  Tntmo the 450 would be the best tool for this adventure.  Good luck!

9 hours ago, garage07 said:

From the hints you dropped I think I know your intentions.  I have done this route on a mountain bike numerous times but never on a moto.  The "tracks" can get quite rough and narrow in a few spots and a fall could result in a major disaster at few of the  high points.  It can be done  but care must be taken and the old '"architecture" is worth the trip.  Tntmo the 450 would be the best tool for this adventure.  Good luck!

? Thanks!

MauleR,

Not True -  :lol:   That mediocre part.

46 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

MauleR,

Not True -  :lol:   That mediocre part.

Haha thanks Bagstr! However I stand by my original statement :D