Zubb

Big Bike weekend- Agua Caliente

Actually, we are double fisters  :heh:.... Beer and bourbon...

Ain't making me feel any more comfortable!  Guess it's time to put my big boy pants on and see what all this exotic beverage world that I have been missing out on is all about!

Zubb

Thanks for posting and the info about the group.I an interested in a few more easyish overnighters. 

I hope your not refering to my Honda as a large rojjo oinker (BRP) Kinda offensive :rolleyes: Just changed the oil this morning which is the second time in 10 years. That bike is the best 2500 I ever spent!

I see there is a ride on 26th. Might see if I can make that but I to going to the land of Kiwis on the 27th.

Cheers

On 4/25/2018 at 7:36 PM, simicrintz said:

Ain't making me feel any more comfortable!  Guess it's time to put my big boy pants on and see what all this exotic beverage world that I have been missing out on is all about!

You don't have to drink, riding with them. I ride, but don't drink. I spend my Beer $ on Gas and Tires.

DSC01885.JPG

31 minutes ago, Kiwi Wayne said:

Shoot

If you told me that 40 years ago I would have a gas station and tire shop by now.

That’s funny because it’s true. 

I really am a simple man, and beer is simple; crack it open and it is ready.  Fixing a glass, adding ingredients, pouring and then having to clean the glass is just too much for me.  Open a beer, drink and dispose of container-that makes sense to me!

That said, I decided many years ago that if I have even one beer I am not getting back on the bike, so I made that an after ride event after the bike was put up for the day.  The beauty of this all is that everyone can make the decision that best suits them!  And I think you are a wise man, Udo!

Bruce

I'm with you man:). I am 80% beer 10% spirits and 10% wine.

But I'm 100% into Motorcycles. Anyone see the article in this months AMA mag by the NASA astronaut who commanded the space shuttle that mentioned he doesn't own a car?

Did I get the converse back to motorcycles?

well played sir.