tntmo

Taco Tuesday on Otay Mountain, 4/17/2018

Grab some tacos and a beverage or two, sunset is late (7:20 pm) so there are no work excuses.  Meet at the campground store off Otay Lakes Rd first, ride up to the antennae and enjoy a cold beverage and a great view.  Who's down?

do you get tacos and beverages at the Campground store?? im not sure where this is at. if i can make it can i just meet at you house and follow you?

9 minutes ago, Mkb said:

do you get tacos and beverages at the Campground store?? im not sure where this is at. if i can make it can i just meet at you house and follow you?

Google pio pico dont think they sell tacos they do have limited beer selection.

I'm a maybe havent ridden 950 since last one

Tacos and beverages are optional, but it's a nice place to enjoy them.  It takes maybe 20 minutes to ride up there?  So, meet at the store about  6:30pm and head up a bit after that.

This should be the address for the store, or close to it.

14615 Otay Lakes Rd

Jamul, CA 91935

Funny you post this now.  I rode up last Wednesday after work and was thinking about the same thing.  

I'd love to do this but Tuesdays are out for me due to kids soccer practice.  If you have any flexibility, and can do Wednesdays, I'd be in for sure!!

Burrito & beer from Lolita's in East Lake would be tasty at the top. 

12 minutes ago, Dhillr said:

Funny you post this now.  I rode up last Wednesday after work and was thinking about the same thing.  

I'd love to do this but Tuesdays are out for me due to kids soccer practice.  If you have any flexibility, and can do Wednesdays, I'd be in for sure!!

Burrito & beer from Lolita's in East Lake would be tasty at the top. 

I'll see how Tuesday goes, but I can probably do Wednesday as well.  I mean.....beer and burritos is good stuff!

Cool.  I'll see if I can scam out of soccer practice Tuesday and will start another thread for a Wednesday ride. 

Cheers!

Dave

Hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just what I need.  Dos burritos y dos cervesa's.  Maybe this time we can keep the group together.  :rolleyes:

I'm in for tonight.  I'll leave La Mesa at 2pm and take the long way 'round.  Dos burrito's y cervesas.  Muy bien!

ok. i will see you guys at the Pio Pico Country Store at 6:30. sound like a good time.

..... and a good time was had by all.