alyeska

Showed up today!

Been riding all over Arizona for the last 2 weeks and got home to find this in the mail today! took it out for a spin and didn't even know it was there even during hard braking, and if my bike was capable of 100mph I bet it would have tracked fine! once again, if my bike was capable of those kind of speeds, it weighs in at 30 lbs empty which is amazing for how well its built. Oh yeah, the wildlife in oatman loved my purple clown.

havasu_113.JPG

havasu_110.JPG

havasu_111.JPG

havasu_112.JPG

havasu_055.JPG

finished building the trailer yesterday, added 2 rotopax mounts, drz 400 tail light, and action packer 24 gallon bin. The bins are no longer easily available in so cal so had to order from sportsmens warehouse, even though they claim the bin Is "weatherproof" Im still making a cover for it for my trip.

jeep-trailer_022.JPG

jeep-trailer_018.JPG

jeep-trailer_019.JPG

jeep-trailer_021.JPG

Cool!...Two questions: 1. Does the trailer have to be "plated?" 2. In the last picture, what is the "silver toy" parked on the gravel outside of the garage?!

On 4/3/2018 at 6:17 PM, alyeska said:

Been riding all over Arizona for the last 2 weeks and got home to find this in the mail today! took it out for a spin and didn't even know it was there even during hard braking, and if my bike was capable of 100mph I bet it would have tracked fine! once again, if my bike was capable of those kind of speeds, it weighs in at 30 lbs empty which is amazing for how well its built. Oh yeah, the wildlife in oatman loved my purple clown.

havasu_113.JPG

havasu_110.JPG

havasu_111.JPG

havasu_112.JPG

havasu_055.JPG

Interested in the Manx ??

manx is for sale, its posted on CL now.  The silver thing is a 2018 vette,

plating is a grey area in most states so Im going with that, I have the original invoice with serial numbers I will carry with me just in case.

1 hour ago, alyeska said:

The silver thing is a 2018 vette,

Sweet! ;)

its a manx but the body has no value since it has been heavily chopped for a long travel tube chassis, it may as well be a knockoff, it is very thick construction and that's the only advantage over a knock off.  This car is extremely fast and have had it near 100mph on the I-40 near kingman az

44 minutes ago, alyeska said:

its a manx but the body has no value since it has been heavily chopped for a long travel tube chassis, it may as well be a knockoff, it is very thick construction and that's the only advantage over a knock off.  This car is extremely fast and have had it near 100mph on the I-40 near kingman az

Very nice! You did all the right things to that buggy! Hope folks see that too and that you get very close to the price that you are asking! 

kinda like my bikes I build them right use them then pass them on.