Bagstr

Autonomous Vehicles in Arizona

Yah, really Big Rigs,  Uber; all good.!!  Moving there = Low Taxes.  Can Not wait for self driving Moto.  Sit on the porch and watch this.

?

can you say..... mega LAWSUIT.....

.I'm sure the sharks are circling hoping to get onto that case.

It will be interesting, I'm sure the autonomous car has all kinds of video/telemetry/tracking information.  Just from what I have read, the pedestrian stepped out in front of a moving car.  An autonomous car probably has a better reaction time than a human at the wheel (drinking coffee, sending a text, drunk/high, etc).  

I heard there was a safety observer with vehicle controls in this Uber autonomous car! :unsure:

19 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Yah, really Big Rigs,  Uber; all good.!!  Moving there = Low Taxes.  Can Not wait for self driving Moto.  Sit on the porch and watch this.

?

Cold in the forecast in Borrego! 

On 3/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, tntmo said:

It will be interesting, I'm sure the autonomous car has all kinds of video/telemetry/tracking information.  Just from what I have read, the pedestrian stepped out in front of a moving car.  An autonomous car probably has a better reaction time than a human at the wheel (drinking coffee, sending a text, drunk/high, etc).  

I don't drink coffee.

Just saw the video person was walking bicycle out from across street, uber rep behind wheel was not looking looks like on phone and only looked up and admitted she looked once pedestrian. Was already hit 

Saw the video on CNN. The bike appears out of nowhere.  Even if the driver was looking, which she clearly wasn't, I don't know if she could have avoided the impact.