CarlsNad

Carlsbad San Diego Riders

New guy here. So when are all of the new members in San Diego getting together for a ride?

Carlsbad is my town, few dirt bikes for track but the KTM 525 & CTX700 are the main go to machines. Long rides, drunken festivities, short rides, partially inebriated festivities, single track, moto track and everything in between. 46 years old and been on a moto 43 of them. 

Ready to volunteer, ride and make new friends

Take care all and safe adventures

Jeff

I've been intrigued about those CTX700's, how do you like it?

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

11 hours ago, tntmo said:

I've been intrigued about those CTX700's, how do you like it?

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

The CTX has been great so far but it does have its disadvantages. Could go on and on about the advantages but that would be a novel. I came from dragging knees and elbows on sport bikes and it has not bored me one bit. Wet weather is awful as your feet are out in the elements with minimal protection. Suspension is lackluster but does work. Will be upgrading rear shock soon and then it will be perfect. Motor has torque but not going to break any speed records anytime soon. 

Hey Jeff,

I'm also fresh to Carlsbad. I've about 16 clicks less on my clock than you. Lets get out riding some weekend. I likes my beer too!

Check out my intro here 

Mossy

2 hours ago, Mossy said:

Hey Jeff,

I'm also fresh to Carlsbad. I've about 16 clicks less on my clock than you. Lets get out riding some weekend. I likes my beer too!

Check out my intro here 

Mossy

I'm in Ramona, if you guys are ever up my way, let me know, I'd love to get out  and ride.