Borrego South Ten 16 March 2018

Just can't keep those two apart...

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

MauleR,  SoCalMule,  Beezzz.  Garage07,  CVRick,  Amgems,  Bushwacker,  Van,  PaulMBowers               and Bagstr

Yet another Fine Group of riders!  They overcame Floods,  Freeway vehicle fires, and the Soft unforgiving desert landscape.  All with good spirit and a Whatever You Got attitude.  Good to meet new friend MauleR, see old friend Beezzz back on the trail, almost retired Amgems and especially those that walked away from The Man for a day!  You regulars as well; I haven't tired of you jokes yet!

The Rain on the west side has not reached the desert floor, making for a Soft Dusty trail.  Easy to take the skill necessary to ride these trails as normal.               :lol:  Not really many people that can knock out these walking pace sand washes,  moguled drops and climbs.   Yes, We are all Heros!!  That gives us all a sense of being in a special club.  I tried to give everyone a chance to ride up front in the clean air. Sorry if you didn't get a shot up front.   CVR,  Thanks for the action shots.

Thanks to all who changed schedules and did the work to spend a day in the desert,       The Governor,  Keeping the Desert Safe

image.png.6d4afd1084d4b761281bb2a1c66ee5e3.png

Brave men,  Telling the Man where to go !!

Hey CVRick,

Thanks again for posting photos but,,,     The maps show this area as " One Way " and we don't want to give anyone ammunition to use against the club. 

Please take down your photos of the climb as a service to the club.   My opinion is that there is no violation in climbing this location ( based on an onsite conversation with a Ranger ).  However that is irrelevant, as you never know what interpretation another ranger my have. More importantly, we need to keep our reputation as Good Neighbors in tack.

Your Neighbor,    Bagstr

See you on the trail soon      :D

87 miles on my odometer. Here is A pic from Sandstone Canyon. Great day out there.

IMG_3390.JPG

11 minutes ago, CVRick said:

87 miles on my odometer. Here is A pic from Sandstone Canyon. Great day out there.

IMG_3390.JPG

Yep, Great Day! Nice to meet you Rick! Hope to see you on the trail...