Hey guys!

I'm still a new guy without a dual sport...but I can't help but do my homework. To that end I found SoCal Supermoto. Seems there are some great writeups here from years passed but nothing in recent history. Has anyone been to the school in the last year or so? Anyone interested in setting up a group class for summertime? I'd love to get on the track, get some instruction, and start learning a new moto-skillset in a controlled environment...besides, riding one of those prepp'd DRZ's he has looks like a great day of fun to me!

I haven't done the school in the past year, but have done the track days at Adams alongside the students and it still looks like a blast. If you end up signing up for a class definitely post up here, there are at least a few of us with supermotos who'd head up to the track with you. Since you mention summertime do be aware it gets quite warm in Riverside, at the very least you'll want a cooler full of cold drinks (and maybe to dunk your undershirt in). 

Andy invited me to go for a supermoto track day, it was awesome.  Having little kids on 80cc bikes stuff you in the corners....well, not awesome but still fun.  I enjoyed it the most when they opened up the dirt section of the track, sliding around and jumping a little bit.  

Thanks for the feedback chaps! I'm likely to head out late June for a bday gift to myself. Once I book I'll loop-in here if anyone has interest