Bagstr

South Carrizo Wash Friday 0800

EDITED Wednesday PM

OK - We are now Friday Ride 0800

"Watching Weather,,,, But short of Downpour riding Thursday."

The weather forecast is calling for 35-40 mile winds Thursday, chance of rain.  Not worried about rain but,,,

I would like to move this to FRIDAY, unless you guys have a big problem re-scheduling. Cool but not windy Friday currently forecast. 

Show-Up 0800 rolling about 0900

Bagstr

Carrizo Valley

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.95464652163357&lon=-116.18853092193604&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.WqgO35PwbqR

In Ko Pah

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-116.18981874548192&lat=32.65402288122222#.WqgPlpPwbqQ

14 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Watching Weather,,,, But short of Downpour riding Thursday.

I'm in! Where should I meet you?

Look for the South Carrizo Parking waypoint.  This is on S-2 opposite Bow Willow campground.  I/4 mile east in the trees on smooth gravel road.

Approximately 75 miles of deep sand, rocky two track and BIG landscapes.  No gas or food on route.  Tubes, tools and water. Everyone gets to have a good time.  Radios help the flow 146.505

Thank you MR. B,  I have been wearing that link out.   With any luck we will get a bit of moisture on the track.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.95464652163357&lon=-116.18853092193604&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.WqbC2ZPwbqQ

22 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Look for the South Carrizo Parking waypoint.  This is on S-2 opposite Bow Willow campground.  I/4 mile east in the trees on smooth gravel road.

Approximately 75 miles of deep sand, rocky two track and BIG landscapes.  No gas or food on route.  Tubes, tools and water. Everyone gets to have a good time.  Radios help the flow 146.505

Thank you MR. B,  I have been wearing that link out.   With any luck we will get a bit of moisture on the track.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.95464652163357&lon=-116.18853092193604&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text#.WqbC2ZPwbqQ

Okay so we meet up at 8am here? "Look for the South Carrizo Parking waypoint.  This is on S-2 opposite Bow Willow campground.  I/4 mile east in the trees on smooth gravel road."

Yes, roll-in 0800hrs.  Chatter, admire bikes, discuss trails.  Actual ride could be about 10:00 am. 

Sandy Hair and Rock-Headedness all around!

Young people may apply for waivers

i-pTR64f8-L.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Yes, roll-in 0800hrs.  Chatter, admire bikes, discuss trails.  Actual ride could be about 10:00 am. 

Sandy Hair and Rock-Headedness all around!

Young people may apply for waivers

i-pTR64f8-L.jpg

Great! I hereby request one mulligan! 

1 hour ago, vanjoosten said:

Lurking... 

Yeah buddy, get out there and have a blast. 

Meeting here?

8-10 is a long time to talk bikes. If it were ten I could sleep in until 8 then ride out?

0ED4AE82-4549-4C5C-993D-DA55188F34CD.jpeg

Best not to take it literally. With a 8 am meet time, it's rarely been later than 9 for KSU.

5 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Best not to take it literally. With a 8 am meet time, it's rarely been later than 9 for KSU.

Well I missed you guys by that much last time?

B806C5B5-8FAA-4020-8CF9-F8F2077C768A.jpeg

See First Post for possible reschedule to Friday.   

:o

3 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

See First Post for possible reschedule to Friday.   

:o

Will keep an eye on rescheduling procedures enactment phase one. :huh:

Still in and thanks for your diligence and flexible nature.

And yes, Mark, still got you covered.

Be sure to keep an eye on the rain conditions up at the top of the escarpment in the laguna mountains. those washes are called washes because.......well you all know that answer.

Just now, robertaccio said:

Be sure to keep an eye on the rain conditions up at the top of the escarpment in the laguna mountains. those washes are called washes because.......well you all know that answer.

Because we get clean?

I’m bringing my Head & Shouders. 

I'm good with either day.