Bagstr

South Carrizo Wash Friday 0800

55 minutes ago, simicrintz said:

Thanks, Bags.  Trust me, if I didn't put in 15 hour days I would love to post up a ride!  You have no idea how much I envy you guys that get out on the weekends, not to mention during the week!!

Ah-the joys of self employment......

Our in-box will always have something in it.. right to the end ;) Your friend, Mark

Gentlemen,

The sun is shining, the world is beautiful.  Expect 65f  temps and 15-20 mph breeze, little to no rain last night.  Sounds Great!

See you there,  Bagstr

Just now, Bagstr said:

Gentlemen,

The sun is shining, the world is beautiful.  Expect 65f  temps and 15-20 mph breeze, little to no rain last night.  Sounds Great!

See you there,  Bagstr

Excellent!

Could you maybe reduce the wind a bit tomorrow?

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Gentlemen,

See you there,  Bagstr

Great! See you all tomorrow morning. Long John whether for my thick Borrego blood. :P

I not going to make it. I need to test out my Jeep I’m building for an upcoming trip. So I’ll be out in the desert but in the jeep.

Covered in Cage

Just now, Covered in Dust said:

I not going to make it. I need to test out my Jeep I’m building for an upcoming trip. So I’ll be out in the desert but in the jeep.

Covered in Cage

Bring your radio- stop by if you're in the 'hood.

" Cage Man "

We will be thinking of you struggling on 4 Wheels;  while we surf the sand,,,,       

Be fun, Buddy

We will be doin' roughly the reglar' south to the Horseshoe and north to the Diablo Drop,, maybe down into Fish.

Might try to make my way down for your after ride refreshments. Please leave your coolers in the back of your trucks.

CiD

see you there.  trying out my two door red jeep with the bike hauler (harbor freight).  post ride hang out in the beautiful desert.

Didn’t see anyone out there today. 

Can’t ride Friday, going to Baja. Y’all be safe.

Car fire on the 8, just descending into the valley. All traffic parked. 

Just made it home thanks to bagstr for setting this up and for all the guys with radios that were taking turns sweeping!  I apologize to anyone who got stuck behind my slow ass I suck at riding in sand! It was a fun ride and I was glad to meet you all ?

3 minutes ago, MauleR said:

Just made it home thanks to bagstr for setting this up and for all the guys with radios that were taking turns sweeping!  I apologize to anyone who got stuck behind my slow ass I suck at riding in sand! It was a fun ride and I was glad to meet you all ?

You did great don't kid yourself! Glad to meet you! A fun day!

Peace, Mark