Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

2001 YZ125 project local trails fun

Having a fun time on the 2001 YZ125   S101 suspension, Pro-Circuit, V force reeds, steahly flywheel weight etc etc.....but in my haste to catch back up to the guys I never wiped the lens!!

Nice I watched ur videos last night looks like fin flowy stuff, liked one point u stallion on rock and were like definitely not my 300, been riding my ntm 200xcw and definitely a leaning curve getting use to riding the pipe and feathering clutch especially pv hill climbs

Just now, haywood said:

Looks fun. Where is that?

Lark

Looks great.  Was out there (on that very trail) also on Saturday, enjoying the fine weather and dirt conditions.  Was riding the 300 though.  Maybe the 125 will be brougt out on my next ride out there.

DD saw your green meanie jeepie in the parking lot when we circled in. we were 2 (and FE350S) then we met 2 (WR450,CRF450) and rode for a spell then refueled and were 2 again. did about 50 miles on the YZ125. was agood day to ride!

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, Bp619 said:

Nice I watched ur videos last night looks like fin flowy stuff, liked one point u stallion on rock and were like definitely not my 300, been riding my ntm 200xcw and definitely a leaning curve getting use to riding the pipe and feathering clutch especially pv hill climbs

Brian, it sure took me a few hours to get into the groove of the YZ125 on the trail. and with my heft (212 with no gear!) on the little beast she needs to be in the heart of the power band = lots of noise= lots of rpm

I gotta say mr. S101 did the thing up right for me and my weight. all I did was open the HSCD , she feels low in the back , I've not even checked sag......but she is super stable and at the MX track it was early morning mud fest and I was glad not to push the front, it was better low in the rear. But now I will do a sag set 100-102 as we get into the dry season

I since set racing sag to @ 100mm it was like 110 which is why it was so stable!!! and slow steering.

Sold to the guy from Oz!! he will rip on that little beast