pavgen

Intermediate rider looking for something 3/16-3/17

I'm on a wr250r and pretty comfortable.  Like ocitillo wells over superstition, but would rather go out into the anza scrub over either.  Rode the desert dash this year and that was pretty fun!  Would like to explore the southern loop through painted gorge (?) sometime. In my late twenties and looking for folks in the same age/skill range. 

Hmu!  -Andrew

Don't let age fool you, my first ride with this group I was late and just tagged along. The guys made sure not to leave me but they outrode me. When they finally stopped I was surprised they were all old guys, now I am too. Just saying, welcome to the group :)

Your welcome to join our group someday  

Ride that area a lot. 

Most of my crew is a bit older than you 35-50. Good riders. 

I have a race that weekend or I’d be in. 

Come watch or join in the district 38 race next Saturday. Plaster City West just past Painted Gourge road. 

Or Robert or Thomas or Paul and on and on. 

Pavgen,

Think about who knows the Trails/Routes.  But then,,,We will not understand your jokes.

The Governor

Does your generation use emoticons?      B)

Ahahaha alright alright, age don't matter XD.  I already learned that lesson anyway - most of my riding so far has been with zoot and his friends.

I shall rephrase! looking for riders similar skill level or willing to ride at mine.    

But really, just looking to get out and get some saddle time in.   My pool of available riding buddies is tiny.  

Race on Saturday sounds interesting, but I don't think I'm ready for that ... did a hare scramble this summer back in Michigan and got my butt kicked royally.  

We were going to head back to san felipe this weekend but decided to ride some open desert parker area, we will be camped at pirates den on the river with toybox and bikes, stop by if your that way, we ride out at 0900 every morning, plan on being there  for 7 to 10 days from this Friday.

On 3/11/2018 at 10:07 AM, paulmbowers said:

We're sorry you had to ride with Zoot.

lol aww come now, who else will take pictures of my bike on top of me?  XD 

Thanks for the invite Alyeska-  I've heard people have good times out there, but it's a bit far for a weekend for me.   Have fun! 

Next Saturday 3-24. Meet at the Red feather in Ocotillo 7:30 breakfast. 

Ride to Salton City via Painted Gorge San Felipe wash  Ocotillo Wells. Truck haven. Lunch at the Blue In. Return via Split Mountain Diablo Drop etc. 

I take pictures of riders who crash also especially if your bike is on top of you  

Approx 140 mile round trip. 

Is your bike plated?

Route can be altered if not. 

Pavgen,

If it does not rain I was thinking of riding out to McCain (lark), its all fun single track as long as I can find it :) 

I like like how kenny just blasts his rides all over other peoples rides..lol.

Stick to the topic Kenny!

On a lighter note.. Does anyone have a plated 650l for sale?  Sold everything for an e start..

Preferably non-Rotella.

23 hours ago, 350thumper said:

I like like how kenny just blasts his rides all over other peoples rides..lol.

Stick to the topic Kenny!

On a lighter note.. Does anyone have a plated 650l for sale?  Sold everything for an e start..

Preferably non-Rotella.

Pretty sure my BIL does.  Low miles (I think under 2,000), never in the dirt (well-once and it scared him so he stopped).  Think it's a '13.  PM or call me (760.535.8411) if you want me to get the two of you together.  Located in Escondido.

17MAR. just south of tecate moist ground, beautiful valley setting. puertamx.com hare scramble, short course, closed course fun.

3 hours ago, ktm-licious said:

I’ve been wanting to go to tecate, but once again work keeps getting in the way :(

ELChaleRancho.png