Mossy

New Carlsbad member

Hi all,

Name is Mossy, I'm Irish and Living in SoCal about 4 years. Starting off in LA, I've recently moved to Carlsbad. I basically came across this site while trying to network with SD riders on ADVRider.

I ride a 1200GS and a Z900, interested in day spins, multi-day camp trips, trackdays etc. so if anybody is close by hit me up. I also do alot of 2up riding with the misses so if anybody else shares their passion with their SO feel free to join us.

Below is a video of our first camping trip, little tester to see if we would like it. We have since spent our vacation time travelling 25k miles in 2 years around western US states. We are planning another this June to Colorado and take in the Pikes Peak Hill climb.

Hope to see you on the road.

Mossy

Hi Mossy - welcome aboard. You'll find plenty of new friends here.  Just watch for 'big bike friendly' rides.  Otherwise you'll get sucked into riding harsh desert with a Kooks on 500cc skinny bike painted orange.  And that's never a good idea.

I'm thinking of taking a 2/3's day spin tomorrow.  PM me if you want join me and a big bike friend of two.

Awesome, have fun exploring our country on two wheels.  I've lived here my whole life and haven't covered that much of it on two wheels.

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Good to have you. Plenty of guys here that camp off our bikes... post up a ride or join a ride.

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'll be sure to keep an eye on meetups and rides. Hope to see some of you around!