Bagstr

Anza Borrego North - March 5 - Breakfast 0800

OK,  We are getting a little rain and a good deal of wind in the State Park Friday thru Saturday.  Hoping this will clean up the two tracks. In a break from tradition, I will be tending to business on a Monday morning.  Monday looks to be the last day before the dez runs up into the 80's again.  So, intending to soak up the environ before it is gone.

Plated bikes in the Park,  no gas, approx. 75 miles, tubes, tools and water.    Not a race but a spectacle.  See you there!

The Governor                :ph34r:

i-wR9x5hq-L.jpg

i-Dvd6Sj5-L.jpg

On 3/1/2018 at 2:46 PM, Bagstr said:

OK,  We are getting a little rain and a good deal of wind in the State Park Friday thru Saturday.  Hoping this will clean up the two tracks. In a break from tradition, I will be tending to business on a Monday morning.  Monday looks to be the last day before the dez runs up into the 80's again.  So, intending to soak up the environ before it is gone.

Plated bikes in the Park,  no gas, approx. 75 miles, tubes, tools and water.    Not a race but a spectacle.  See you there!

The Governor                :ph34r:

i-wR9x5hq-L.jpg

i-Dvd6Sj5-L.jpg

I'm in! Does breakfast at 8:00 mean Kendal's? 

Just now, SoCalMule said:

I'm in! Does breakfast at 8:00 mean Kendal's? 

It does. 

Just now, paulmbowers said:

It does. 

Thanks Paul! See you Monday! 

The wind has hopefully done it's work and the Sun is warming Anza Borrego to 70F for Monday.  See you'se guys for poached eggs 0800.  Parking in the lot south of Kendall's.  Route is entirely in inside the Park. Well, mostly. Deep sand and rocky two track.  Radios 146.505.  Small Bikes work best, men and women of all sizes welcome.

A Wonderful Day in the Dezerthood -   After Mr. Rodgers

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

The wind has hopefully done it's work and the Sun is warming Anza Borrego to 70F for Monday.  See you'se guys for poached eggs 0800.  Parking in the lot south of Kendall's.  Route is entirely in inside the Park. Well, mostly. Deep sand and rocky two track.  Radios 146.505.  Small Bikes work best, men and women of all sizes welcome.

A Wonderful Day in the Dezerthood -   After Mr. Rodgers

It's 63 degrees, sunny, blue, and still on our back deck here in Borrego this morning! May trade the poached eggs for a stack of pancakes though...

Just now, SoCalMule said:

It's 63 degrees, sunny, blue, and still on our back deck here in Borrego this morning! May trade the poached eggs for a stack of pancakes though...

Since you're out there, would you mind going out and picking up some of the hidden rocks along the trails? They make the ride bumpy.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Since you're out there, would you mind going out and picking up some of the hidden rocks along the trails? They make the ride bumpy.

Thanks.

Okay Paul just finished; I rented a road-grader and made it smooth as silk...now we need to hold a 55 mph speed average :huh:

Just now, paulmbowers said:

It’s after 7. 

What took you?

It's a 95 mile run!!!

Great ride everyone! Thanks! I'm pooped...