Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Go with the Flo and other tech stuff too

I finally relented and installed the Flo Motorsports big fat 7075-T6 alloy with steel pin footpegs onto the 2017 TX300. I had my arm twisted around for months before I did the same on my 2014 TE300....and after...I have been amazed at how much much connected to the bike I feel.

Note my oem brake pedal spring just broke, but fortunately I have the FASSTCO spring assy on my master cylinder, I like the 2 spring set up, Fasst says to remove the oem spring with their rig I like the brake feel of having both springs.

Note TM Design works plastic skid plate with Obie Link guard attached, FasstCo brake cylinder spring kit, Rekluse core exp 3.0, brake snake, P3 composites pipe guard, FMF Gnarley with Powercore 2,1 Ti muffler, swingarm cover with graphics-note its cut because in stock form they chafe on the master cylinder, so I cut the forward section for clearance and make new zip tie holes, ZipTy racing master cylinder reservoir extender with ZipTy cap with Motul RBF660 fluid on this machine OEM Toyo pads set up. On all my other bikes for years its been EBC Carbon X red pads on the rear.

Flo.jpg

PS I post these tech things for food for thought info.

I look at these posts and then look at my poor bike, and then think with my level of riding it wouldn't help to bolt all that stuff on anyway :(

(except maybe a Recluse),

sure is pretty stuff though