Bagstr

South Carrizo Wash Wednesday Jan 31

Van and Howsabout joined me for another ramble in Anza Borrego.  North to View of the Badlands and June Washes. VoftheB was a Johnny Walker class in Sand Technique. June and the rest were merely dry and Deep. Warmish early, a breeze developed about noon..  Stopped for gas at the trucks, then moved to the south and the railroad tracks. A few challenges in the Volcanic Hills but all evolved well enough. Back to the truck by 1:15.   78 miles.

Thanks guys for making the trip and sharing the Desert.    

Bagstr

P.S.  Any tip-overs are a rumor unless there is evidence.

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

Van and Howsabout joined me for another ramble in Anza Borrego.  North to View of the Badlands and June Washes. VoftheB was Johnny Walker class in Sand Technique. June and the rest were merely dry and Deep. Warmish early, a breeze developed about noon..  Stopped for gas at the trucks, then moved to the south and the railroad tracks. A few challenges in the Volcanic Hills but all evolved well enough. Back to the truck by 1:15.   78 miles.

Thanks guys for making the trip and sharing the Desert.    

Bagstr

P.S.  Any tip-overs are a rumor unless there is evidence.

Hmmmm....we have not yet seen any evidence of a ride yet, let alone a tip over.  Just sayin'....:rolleyes:

Rumors can be verified!  I just assumed it part of the "sand Inspection" part of the trip.  Report is that its kinda soft, more grainy the Glamis and quite dry. :lol:  Thanks for the entertainment portion of the trip!

IMG_2422.thumb.JPG.d830d982d487f2a3be42cbb85967ff7f.JPG

Howsabout in the background...

IMG_2423.thumb.JPG.30d2021b59f0f6417a6aa3e3b3a10601.JPG

Horseshoe Bend  Sandhills,    Kind of Lumpy up on the overlook.   :o

"Stopping to Inspect the Sand."     That sand is vary coarse down there near the tracks' who knew

Thanks bags for organizing the ride I love riding mid-week. Both you and Van were good navigators. Pictures are badlands overlook at the end of June wash.

20180131_093144.jpg

20180131_093212.jpg

sure you didn't stop at the lizard before the ride?