KennyS,  paul m Bowers, George,  enzo, Courtney?  Another Paul, and Brian.

Kenny led us on a nice route of singletrack. I was trailing so didn't get many pictures

20180114_063953.jpg

20180114_082643.jpg

20180114_091955.jpg

And tntmo stopped by on his bagger to take a ride with us. 

No real crashes... no mechanicals... no flats! 

Enzo may need some minor bike repairs.  Nice to see you out there Robert!

20180114_064146.jpg

20180114_082807.jpg

20180114_101155.jpg

Just starting to get a little dusty. Glad I was able to catch some of the good riding conditions! Had a fun ride with all you guys-thanks!

Good group and thanks for the hospitality except maybe one or two of you :)  You know who you are!

Enzo will need a new clutch lever, a left hand engine cover, and repair his hand guards and wants it ready for next weekend. Hmmm.

On a side note the above picture might make some wonder about your,  ahh, hmm, lets just say intentions. Out in the wilderness.  No one around. Oh, wow, that mountain in the background looks broken.

Thank you guys for a great morning of riding, it was really good!

that was a good day. all went well until the end when I was following Mr.Jason Beta300RR for some trials stuff and flopped in front of God and everyone on one of the big tree rocks. the old Hey watch this fail. no harm no foul. ego placement effect. glad yall had a good ride

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 0:56 PM, bikeslut said:

I was trailing so didn't get many pictures

"Bike Slutting"

I'm sure I had the only 1200cc bike out there that day. 

Man, I need to make it out there, I've never been.  Can I get info on where exactly that is?  The boulder area looks fun!

we ran into a guy out at the overlook... he kind of misread the signage, and had staged from the sacatone overlook road. I took the opportunity to show him the day use area. Apparently Wildomar is closed for an extended period so our local areas are bound to have some of those riders joining us down south. Another good reason to get started early, and stay on the slower more technical trails. I was really surprised at the condition of the area since the windmills all moved in. Price of progress I guess, but the ridge trail is essentially gone... it's all windmill access, and some of the trails from ridge to wash have also been turned into access roads.

Thanks,  Maybe in 2 weeks.  I just finished the Adelanto GP and plan on racing this Saturday at Pala, So after that I should be good.  Much appreciated

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, bikeslut said:

I was really surprised at the condition of the area since the windmills all moved in. Price of progress I guess, but the ridge trail is essentially gone... it's all windmill access, and some of the trails from ridge to wash have also been turned into access roads.

UGH!