Thanks for putting this ride together Roasty, I’m pretty sure a good time was had by all??????????????????Bikeslut ?,Mechanical failure!

19 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

Bikeslut ?,Mechanical failure!

Who is that guy's mechanic anyway?!  

Great ride, it's been a long time since anyone put on a SDAR noob ride.  I was glad to see all the people show up, met a lot of folks and had fun.  Burger and beer after the ride was the icing on the cake.  Mmmmm, cake! 

Looks like a fun time by all!------ My eye's My eye's that is slut.    Good to see you on a bike again. 

Thanks for a great ride Roasty!  Nice day and nice company!

zU7Atwxg4DAmp6lfDMoGAD2Bi0cMcejyNNE2iCuC

fHSQWi1uf_GK9MgLw9y7fsOW80xJ4sS6Cy2mZOVR

2 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

2B17F299-A9BF-43B5-A991-0E0C66A831F3.jpeg

Awesome photo. (He let us pass thanks to smooth talking Roasty)

I really do want to get another DS machine. Eventually.

Had a great time!!! Thanks to everyone who came. We had quite a diverse group: from noobs to pros on everything from scramblers to big bikes! 

Special thanks to the experienced SDAR riders for the guidance and keeping us safe! CVRick - thanks for sweeping! Weirdrider - awesome photos! 

Looking forward to more rides! 

yes that was a great ride. Well done putting it together Roasty. It was nice getting to meet and ride with all you guys. See you on the next run!

Roasty -- I have your jumper cables . I will PM you.

8 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Cool !  How many ?

I remember counting 18 at one point?  It was nice to see SDAR getting together like that. 

I'm considering starting a south bay meetup like the Two-For-Tuesday out in Ramona.....maybe Thirsty Thursday on Otay Mountain?  The sun sets pretty early right now, but I'm sure we can get a few people out.

1 hour ago, tntmo said:

I remember counting 18 at one point?  It was nice to see SDAR getting together like that. 

I'm considering starting a south bay meetup like the Two-For-Tuesday out in Ramona.....maybe Thirsty Thursday on Otay Mountain?  The sun sets pretty early right now, but I'm sure we can get a few people out.

I'm in, 1 tried a otay 2 for tuesday a couple times about a year ago but nobody showed up, just moved 10 minutes closer to pio pico so quick jaunt now

Good ride Roasty thanks for organizing. Views from the vistas were as advertised. Wiredrider great seeing all those pictures you took.

otay 4.jpg

otay 3.jpg

otay 2.jpg

23 hours ago, Bp619 said:

I'm in, 1 tried a otay 2 for tuesday a couple times about a year ago but nobody showed up, just moved 10 minutes closer to pio pico so quick jaunt now

I'm in for 2 fer whatever day Otay is very close to my house.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:24 AM, tntmo said:

Yes please.