not really, going to follow my gps, going to stay on larger roads going down and then wing it coming back. if time permits a ride to cocos corner would be nice but not sure I can make it in time.

There's a nice and easy dirt road going from La Rumorosa to Laguna Hanson, and on to Hwy 3. Then a few miles of pavement, and some more dirt from Hwy to San Felipe. Would that be a consideration?

I am super flexible and go with the flow, a little dirt wouldn't hurt, I do need to get a for sure headcount by wed for sleeping arrangements.

I'm not sure I can give you certainty by Wednesday, but no worries: might I go, I can get myself a hotel room in San Felipe. 

I'll have to watch from the sidelines Alyeska.  Need to stay home and work on honeydoos.  Will be watching for a report back on the new pony and how she handles!

Got all my parts on bike and since we have no one here going we decided to leave tomorrow and beat the traffic on Friday, we are going to algadones first then down so should arrive san felipe Saturday and will now stay until mid week.

Had a crazy bike week going on with leather clad individuals of undetermined sexual origin, you know, Harley riders. It was a great  week in san felipe.

san_felipe_feb_2018_048.JPG

san_felipe_feb_2018_051.JPG

san_felipe_feb_2018_054.JPG

pretty good, made it down from border on one tank (3 gallons) and made it back on a tank so that really surprised me. The mirrors buzz pretty bad at 75 and you cant see anything but other than that it did great even in light winds, burned about 6oz of oil I hope that's just because of break in.