I know there are a lot of mexico riders here and thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone wants to make a multi day trip to san felipe in the very near future.  I have a friend who use to work for me who has retired in san felipe and I have not seen him in over 10 years and it would be nice to go down with someone who knows the roads and trails, if interested just let me know, I am very flexible on just about any date. Thank You

I would tag along in a heartbeat.  But have now booked every weekend through the end of February.  If March is an option . . . I'm in.  But you'll still need a guide unless you just want to wing it.

What kind of trip do you have in mind? Small, medium or large bikes? Mostly dirt? Ride all day or take it easy?

It's been a few months since I've gone to Baja, and I might be interested in a quick three day trip.

Interested.  I'm pretty flexible on time frame.  I've only been through baja mountains a few times, so I'm not really any help as a guide, but I generally get away with winging it... 

multi day trip no more than 3 days, larger bikes so we can cruise. when I get a few people interested I will contact my friend and we may have free lodging at his place but a guide for nightlife activity.

I'm interested.  I've got a passport and I know how to use it.  

2 hours ago, alyeska said:

how about a weekend mid march?

give me some dates so I can check on my calendar and see if I am free.

10 hours ago, alyeska said:

feb 16-18 or feb 23-25

I might be able to join. Any idea on the route yet?

forgot about the dash, it will have to be 16-19, I will post it for then.

dont really know the routes to go down was just going to head south! worked out free lodging since my buddy has a big place down there (maybe a few beers), he has room for about 4 guys and bikes.

March 2,3,4,5 is an option for me. No feb available but that shouldn’t stop you. 

No specific route planned since its been awhile since Ive been down, once there my amigo will lead us around to the good spots since hes lived there for years now, plan is to meet at xmas circle in Borrego on Friday feb 16 at 0900 and depart by 0930, we will stop at border to get mex insur and then head down with multiple stops for food and beverage on the way, plan on returning sunday by 4 pm. No rsvp since Im going anyway so show up if interested, lodging is free in multiple rvs or home on his property. Riding my 690 since I don't want to ride other bikes because Im selling them.

I am lurking. Have'n be down there for 10 years. Crossing in Mexicali means street ride down to San Felipe.

Crossing in Tecate means going down Old Compadre Trail, Laguna Hanson.

That's my wedding anniversary weekend.  If I piss her off enough, I may be able to go but will have to stay in Mexico.

6 hours ago, tntmo said:

That's my wedding anniversary weekend.  If I piss her off enough, I may be able to go but will have to stay in Mexico.

What is the nice song I like so much? "its cheaper to keep her"

If you are going along let me know and I will shoot you my number incase you have a delay meeting up and we can wait for you.

san felipe.jpg