Sign in to follow this  
arjayes

Posting in "for sale" thread

I've been a member on this forum since 2013. Never very active (posting or riding) but I've behaved myself. I just sold a 2013 500 EXC today after listing it on craigslist yesterday. The guy got a great deal on an awesome bike. I would have posted it here first but I'm not able to post in the "for sale" thread, which I think is a puzzling policy that only hurts the members here in the end. Why not just require a minimum number of posts like many other forums?

Anyway, I don't mind paying to become a "real" member. Not only so that I can sell stuff but because I've enjoyed the forum. But I've tried to contact admins at least a couple of times over the years (including this morning) and I've never gotten a response. Today I messaged ADV Bum. Don't remember who I tried before.

I have some other stuff to sell that I think members here would be interested in. I'm not a scammer. I just never got into dirt riding like I thought I would, mainly because the dirt is too far away. So I'll stick to my Super Tenere for now.

So who do I contact to become a paying member of this site? Or is membership closed to scum like me? (An argument could definitely be made along those lines!)

Thanks,

Bob

ADV Bum is the man now...give him a day or 2 to respond please.

Thanks for your opinion, we take all opinions into consideration.

I was on the site this morning admitting new members before you sent me a message. For some reason the site is not notifying when someone has been sent a message. I did respond to something this afternoon but was using a phone while doing other business (away from home & computer)  and did not see anything in my box. I try to stay on top of everything but sometimes I cannot get to everything RiGHT AWAY!  I do have to work to keep the doors open, sorry.

ADV Bum -

No need to apologize. I just didn't know if I was contacting the right person. Thanks for posting back (Randy, too). I'll contact you again off-line.

Bob