Ptkatoomer

I tried channeling my inner Jarvis today.......

Unfortunately I never found him!

Went riding at McCain this morning and "tried"  practising some of Grahams basic riding techniques. He makes it look sooo easy ( but its not!). For the life of me I could NOT get the my front end to bounce from a standstill. And slow wheelies are on the distant horizon. At least i've got plenty of goals to shoot for.

I was out there today too - at the day use area.  There were a few riders that looked pretty darn good on the hills next to the parking lot.  I wasn't one of them but I'll keep working on it.   

That is Amazing Stuff.   We all want to jump on the bike and ride, but these drills help tremendously.

Well done narration 

I don't have any "inner Graham Jarvis" to channel, but I do agree with him about the clutch.  I like my clutch, and may not be able to use it like Grahmmy, but I  know a thing or two about using it to thread through rocky stuff.  Graham has certainly ridden out at McCain before.  I have seen videos of him in very familiar locations out there

There will be a test on these skilz Monday night at Otay.  Bring your fully loaded pig and show us what you got.