danrider

No Goodbye to Randy Cuz He Won't Be There Ride, No Broke Back Here

I am leaving the 12th of January to say goodbye to Randy and Doc.  Plan to leave here at 8 or 9 Friday morning and ride to Tucson AZ  Tombstone.   We can camp or cheep hotel. Either way I am going to see them and wish both of them well on their  journey to South America.  Will do a ride on the dirt Saturday, then have dinner with both of them that night.  Head home Sunday. 

Pease join me for a fun time, let me know boys 

Hmmm, I'm a tentative maybe for this.  I need to get my Tenere on a camping trip soon!  

2 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Hmmm, I'm a tentative maybe for this.  I need to get my Tenere on a camping trip soon!  

lets do it, I will find a place to camp in Tombstone

Hey all, I just found out I won't be staying long on Tombstone, so we won't be there on the 12th.

Nothing is definite yet....I actually may be there the 12th...but I'm not sure yet..

My plans are constantly changing, that's what's great about travelling with no agenda, route or schedule.

I'll let u guys know when I know what's up. 

OK, I found a place to stay in Tombstone til mid January....so we WILL be there....if u boyz want to come, that would be great.

If u want motels, better reserve now. I suggest Sagebrush Inn or Tombstone Motel....call them.

Trail Riders Inn is booked for a month.

Pretty sure I'm in for this one Dan. If I can keep 'work' off the calendar...

I got a campsite for two nights we can put three tents on it.  One mile outside of Tombstone.  Saturday we can do the first part of the AZBDR,

It's still looking ok for me.  Have to wait a few days to make sure, my wife had kidney stone removal surgery the other day but seems to be recovering nicely.  

We arrived yesterday, have a place until at least January 15th...I may be able to let 1 or 2 people stay here, would have to sleep on floor....I'll find out if it's OK.

New Years in Tombstone....YEEHAW !! We have lots of dog and people friends to see.

20171230_210044.thumb.jpg.b38fd7dbc77f797e79501516643e06c4.jpg

20171230_174136.thumb.jpg.a95690084f4cdfcdd0f1fac0bd400f49.jpg

20171230_210338.thumb.jpg.e128a920f5083c1fb3733d37b6b570a5.jpg

20171230_175943.thumb.jpg.9e1a3b24b133bc7adf7b7b287b07e607.jpg

Which bike do you plan on riding, Dan?

all systems still go . . . 

Out. Have to work on the 14th.

I just got this information today, Will lock in to it closer this week. Tent with double sleeping bag sound OK.

I am in, changed my final drive yesterday for the I 8 ride. Need to be back by Monday afternoon. Will take the tent. 

Sorry guys, had another wrench thrown in the works, another major change in plans....I won't be here, leaving Tombstone tomorrow, Friday the 5th. Have to head to the northeast.