Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Raising Money for Animal Rescues as We Travel the World

Hey all....please read below and donate if you can, we will be doing these types of fundraisers for various rescues and other charities as we travel....thanks a lot !  Link to Go Fund Me page is below....all money raised goes directly to the listed charity....

Go Fund Me LINK

Hello, my dog "Doc" Holliday and I are traveling the USA and Round the World on a motorcycle with sidecar for Doc. My boy Doc is my best buddy and awesome travel companion.
As we travel, we will be periodically trying to raise money for Animal Rescues and other charities. Doc is also a certified Therapy Dog, so we will be visiting kid's homes, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. so Doc can share his love with people.
I adopted Doc 5 years ago from a San Diego Shelter and am very passionate about animal shelters and dog rescues.
Our first fundraiser is for the Tombstone Animal Shelter, in Tombstone, Arizona. This shelter is a small, no-kill, non-profit facility that works strictly on donations. All funds raised will help the following:

*To find forever homes for all abandoned/surrendered cats and dogs in the Tombstone area

* To provide the best possible care until they go to forever homes

* To help ensure all Tombstone area cats and dogs are spayed, neutered, vaccinated, and healthy

Please help us raise money for this shelter, every penny helps !

Thanks,
Rad 'n Doc Travel the World

Go Fund Me LINK

:good: the world could use more do-gooders like you two