JMBray

New Member from Murrieta

Hi all, Mark here. I came to SDAR through a Facebook group, Moto Euro Breakfast Club, where I'm a member. Jan (a fellow member) recommended it and I'm really glad he did! I started riding at age 6 and spent my childhood and teens up riding dirt bikes. I've had street bikes on and off throughout my adult life, but picked up a 2003 drz400 recently with the desire to hit the dirt once again...hopefully not literally. I've taken The Goat (yes, I've named my Suz.) out for a few rides and commuted to work and love it!. It's just what I was looking for.

A work college takes a BIG ride each summer and we are planning a BDR for 2018, most likely in Utah or Oregon. I'm looking forward to meeting you all at local rides or events. I'm also a member of the San Diego Porsche Club of America, and enjoy running my 924S with them. I'm on the left in the photo on a recent ride with my brother who is on the right.

Cheers,

Mark

20171125_121212.jpg

Welcome to the group Mark,  see you on the trail.

Dave / aka Bagstr

The DRZ is the do anything dual sport, have fun on it.  Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Welcome Mark, I am new too . Cant figure out why no one has asked me to go riding yet though.

lodod bike.jpg

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I cheap School so I'll have some open weekdays coming up in the very near future. Hopefully we can get together for a ride... As long as it's not over 80 miles cuz I still have my stock tank! LOL