• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crawdaddy

6th Annual "CORE 4 Kids" (Fundraiser) 1/27

3 posts in this topic

AMA SANCTIONED / AMA INSURED (AMA Club Charter #3105)

As many of you know, I've been holding a fundraiser benefitting Children's Charities for the past 5 years out at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort.  The first 2 years the beneficiary was Children'sCancerResearch.org.  The last 3 years the beneficiary was the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation with the Orange County Dualies as my co-sponsor.   

There are already "Rides for Kids" nationwide benefitting the Pediatric Brian Tumor Foundation.  So this year I decided to go in a different direction with a different (local) beneficiary.  Team Parker for Life is a local (Lakeside) 501C3 charity.  Nice to be able to put faces/relationships together with names and keep the money local.  

I'm excited about this new beneficiary as well as the new partnership with my co-sponsor, PoundFoolish Watches.

The resort is already nearly 100% booked so go to their website first if you're interested in joining in the fun/staying with us.  Bashfords is another resort nearby.  There are also dry camping options nearby at the Salton Sea.   Brawley is also a short drive.  Likewise, you can dry camp at the Glamis Dunes and ride/drive over along the railroad tracks from the Beach Store.  You're welcome to donate even if your unable to attend. 

We're going with a new "Poker Run" format this year just to change things up a bit.......open to ALL off-road vehicles......no street plate required.

(Needed to make sure I had the AMA sanction/insurance and BLM permits in place before posting on SDAR. I'll get an earlier jump on the 2019 Fundraiser and post info sooner.)

REGISTER HERE FOR FUNDRAISER

028.JPG

Crawdaddy, 

Ill look into the poker run and see if i can make the ride. 

Have you heard of "Here with Hope" ? Its a pediatric cancer foundation started and run by my cousin, also in Ramona. She started it when her daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor and has done wonderful things for many pediatric cancer patients over the past 3 or so years. All proceeds stay in town to help local families. Still a small outfit but the foundation has really taken off recently. Maybe you guys could link up for events or something since it seems like you both have similair charitable interests. PM me if you want some more details and thank you for all you do to support organizations like this! F**K CANCER