Sign in to follow this  
PbdBlue

What no Breakfast Club ride this week?

Okay. Managed to dodge a trial on jury duty today. The weather in the desert later this week looks like low 70's. Thursday?

Yes I’m planning a ride for Thursday. Just hadn’t posted yet. Same routine. Kendall’s at 8, KSU around 9. 100 mileish loop back at trucks about 2 for food and beer then on the road to Home about 3ish. All are welcome.

CiD

Pavlov's Dog,,,

As always, watching the weather.  Wednesday is good,  Thursday with the guys is better.   Bike in pieces in garage at the moment - Drivetrain. 

i-DJLwjQb-M.jpg

12 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Bike in pieces in garage at the moment - Drive train. 

i-DJLwjQb-M.jpg

What is up?  Sure is a lot of tools involved.

See you gents Thursday with new sprockets chain and tire.  Note most important tool front and center.

Hammer!

50/50...may burn a day off

Drive Train

i-s2DZvTK-L.jpg

i-sbMbhVn-L.jpg

i-VJRTJz7-L.jpg

i-qndnXFx-L.jpg

Motion Pro and Mikes Racing Products MRP.    The Motion Pro works much better than the one I built of aluminium right angle.

Time off request got denied...all hands on standy by because of increased fire danger...I'm out.

The good news is my 365 day count down clock started yesterday...CID and I are going be retirement buddies soon.

7 minutes ago, Oracle said:

The good news is my 365 day count down clock started yesterday...CID and I are going be retirement buddies soon.

Retirement?!  Didn't I see (yesterday I think) that you just turned 52 (if memory serves)?  You got another 20 years to go!!

35 minutes ago, simicrintz said:

Retirement?!  Didn't I see (yesterday I think) that you just turned 52 (if memory serves)?  You got another 20 years to go!!

Ha...I'm already too old for my profession. I've had my fun. Time for the next generation.

The Dez appears to be the Safe Bet Thursday.  Explained to the wife that it is a matter of safety to meet for breakfast.  Youse guys don't forget the follow up Safety Meeting after the ride.

0800 hrs with a plan, Bagstr

11 hours ago, Oracle said:

Time off request got denied...all hands on standy by because of increased fire danger...I'm out.

Good for you LB, you lucky dog.......

Now I’m intrigued.......and depressed....

1,459 "Working Days" until retirement (Age 65.....worst case)!!!

(648 weekend days subtracted from total days to get working days and another ~163 “off” Fridays chopped from the total working days)