Its back an all time fun and challenging event right outta and around the Santa Veronica area.

tractor 27jan2018.jpg

if considering a mini "tecate enduro" this is a viable option to get the feel of riding a well marked course in safe and fun environment. Makes for a great trail ride as well. There will be a mini endurocross section with open access for your spectators as well. all within a mile or so from Hacienda Santa Veronica based at the Tower/ "MX track". Start time 1100 so it's easy to make in the morning. time for some breakfast then a post race meal at Sta V. Course will most likely be 10-15 mile loop......but who knows,  that's what been done in the past. keep tabs at Tractor Racing on FB

THE RACE 2018 HARE SCRAMBLE
“THE TOUGHEST HARE SCRAMBLE IN BAJA”

Categorías: Novatos, Intermedio, VET ( 35-45), Masters (45+), Experto, PRO, Pee-wee, Niños.

Inscripción: 
Sportsman $60 dlls 
PRO $100 ( 100% payback ) 
Día del evento + $10 dlls 
Pagos via Paypal Reyheredia@yahoo.com 
Favor de escribir nombre y clase en su pago

NO PRERUN
RIDERS METTING 10:30 AM
ARRANQUE DE CARRERA 11:00 AM
1 1/2 hrs + 1 vuelta

Info o comentarios 
Facebook/TractorRacing
Instagram: TractorRacing
Email: TractorRacingmexico@gmail.com

2013 event......perfect conditions after rain......training hard lots of seat time.....DNF for me bike broke at the start. 2 perfect practice starts.... came to line for the race flag went up my clutch bushing froze, bike lunged forward then stalled everyone left. I restarted but clutch was fully engaged at all times went for about 1/2 mile and returned to the pits done. 2018 will be a make up race 5 years on.

super fun and challenging course. very fun infield section to show off..I never do...

27356225_1560314630683585_2682104687624162906_o.jpg

27356403_1560314734016908_4105149687293940389_o.jpg

that was just the watch this section the back 9 was an exceptional mix of flowing single track on chocolate dirt and dry rocky dirt, straight up oak grove woods, deep sand in washes, huge rock climbs, and full on beat you rock sections.