Sign in to follow this  
Beezzz

Hauling motorcycle plus jeep with class A RV

Yeah I don't think anyone makes a commercial version of this design. The big hydraulic lift setups are generally too heavy for a class A gas chassis. 

been in the market for a rv last couple weeks and keep debating how to get motos and a toad on the road and what do you know pops up on google i totally forgot about this thread. currently have a 24ft travel trailer and major pain loading everything in my bed, 1 moto, electric power wheels, generator, firewood its crazy and probable above maxed payload.

this re sparked my interest we are looking at getting a super class c diesel on a kodiak 5500 chassic so tongue weight and 10k tow rating is non issue. another option i saw was to build something similar to this he wants like 6-7k for them though

09eda5ce3cdd7fe4fb208133bd65a854.jpg.6b0b9ddf0870e2267179164a49cc50ee.jpg

i could probable build myself for 2k, i did say thought a couple years ago after i hand built 3 personal trailers i wouldn't do it again but trailer builders just charge way too much and are often so cheaply made

i like both of your guys options the 3 point hitch hauler with receiver and really like the joe hauler cargo rack with receiver for versatility and will then just flat tow one of our vehicles.