Covered in Dust

Schwinn get together 11/14

As many of you know long time member and good guy Schwinn is battling cancer. He can’t get out and ride but still likes to eat and get together with friends. We’re going to try and get together Tuesday 11/14 at Mikes BBQ in Escondido. This is just down the street from Schwinns house. I’m thinking 5:30/6:00 ish for dinner and a few beers. All are welcome, just like a heads up on how many can make it so I know how much room we’ll need.

CiD

Yep, Bagstr is In.   Only if they are serving that great Pulled Pork and coleslaw. Try to come early ( to beat the traffic ) and check out the KTM accessory wall at NCY.  :o

Steve is looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I’ll be there at 5:30 and grab a table.

CiD

No Man is an island.

John Donne

11 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

Steve is looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I’ll be there at 5:30 and grab a table.

CiD

No Man is an island.

John Donne

Tell Steve I said hi, and I miss seeing him around and his orange Blazer.  I cannot make it to night do to being called out to Imperial valley, I will not make it back in time.  Thank you Chris. 

I forgot that I had a meeting I need to attend.  It's possible I can stop by for a little bit, but not probable.

I am going to get there early, 5 ish. My son is trying out for HS basketball and tonight is his last day of tryouts 5-7. He will find out at the end of practice and I want to be there so I will be leaving early so I can see the end. Some of you wanted shirts and we have been looking for a time to meet up. If you wanted something and are attending please let me know.  See you there!

Mmmmm Fooood...Yum...I miss riding motorcycles with you guys. Especially now that I am retired. I ride my beach cruisers alot to keep moving but get winded easy if there is any hills so my bicycle club has got together and grabbed 1 of my bikes from me and put a pedal assist mid drive 3000 WATT electric motor. I got free Tesla Batteries from my friend Michael Bream at EV West. He used to own Gravity Skateboards. We chose this bike for the kit. Kinda like a dirtbike. Lol

FB_IMG_1510685881493.jpg

FB_IMG_1510686206048.jpg

Sorry I can't make it!. Steve, i think about you and look for your blazer every night I head home on Harmony Grove Rd. If you happen to see me, give me the salute.

Good times with Schwinn as always. We all did a lot of chatting and I think no one took a picture. No pictures but it did happen  !!

10 hours ago, kkug said:

Good times with Schwinn as always. We all did a lot of chatting and I think no one took a picture. No pictures but it did happen  !!

I think Cosmo snapped one? :huh:........I didn't :dirol:

And yes, good to visit with Steve/others last night :drinks::good:

Everyone is doing fine, Thank You Very Much. We all have a few miles left in us! As always Schwinn had many good stories to tell.  Ask him next time you see him about Racing BMX bikes down Palomar Mountain as a kid ( well he still is a kid, but you know ) .

:lol: