Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

We're on Highway 1

But on the wrong coast (east). No twisties, just beach towns and beaches. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for the night.

After going across Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel tomorrow , we'll head inland to ride twisties and Blue Ridge Parkway, and eventually go do the Tail of the Dragon.

Got old Airhead Beemer friends originally from San Diego to visit in North Carolina, Atlanta, Nashville....then other friends in Florida, college buddies in Houston, then New Mexico and bsck to Tombstone AZ, before heading South to Mexico. 

10 hours ago, KTMrad said:

But on the wrong coast (east). No twisties, just beach towns and beaches. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for the night.

After going across Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel tomorrow , we'll head inland to ride twisties and Blue Ridge Parkway, and eventually go do the Tail of the Dragon.

Got old Airhead Beemer friends originally from San Diego to visit in North Carolina, Atlanta, Nashville....then other friends in Florida, college buddies in Houston, then New Mexico and bsck to Tombstone AZ, before heading South to Mexico. 

Randy let me know when you are going to be in Tombstone,  I would like to ride out for a weekend  and wish you and Doc well on your Journey south.  I will do this in the only way I know how at that is with beer and hot wings.   I will see if I can get some of the boys to go with me.  Give me two week notice so I can post it.

Just now, danrider said:

Randy let me know when you are going to be in Tombstone,  I would like to ride out for a weekend  and wish you and Doc well on your Journey south.  I will do this in the only way I know how at that is with beer and hot wings.   I will see if I can get some of the boys to go with me.  Give me two week notice so I can post it.

Will do Dan.