Sign in to follow this  
Dirtdiver

Anything going on in Baja the weekend of 17-19 Nov?

Guys, I thinking of going small bikes - Tecate to Coyote Cals with one of my childhood friends.  We would go Tecate, Ojos, Urapan, etc...  If there any racing or anything going on that weekend we need to be concerned about?

DD

Oh, just that little thing!   

Ive been overseas the last year and just getting back into the swing of things.  Hmmm, Im looking for a link that shows better resolution so I can see what exact route they are taking.  

Sorry for the seemingly clueless question.

steve

OK, I got the GPX files.  It looks like I would be OK except for the section beyond Ojos and before I turn to go through the mountains to end up in Uropan.  It looks like a 15 -20 mile section of overlap.  Hmmm, any other suggestions for northern Baja that weekend?

DD

I dont know if there are any folks that would know what impact the baja 1000 would have on us going tomorrow up to Laguna hansen and then down to Ojos and then over to Coyote cals?  It seems like the Baja 1000 is over with the ceremony today in La Paz.

I dont mind the border traffic since we will be on bikes but I don't want to get run over by racers or wanna be racers either.  

Thoughts?