ADV Bum

4 Tickets to the Gulls(hockey) WED - Nov 8th

I have 4 tickets to the Gulls hockey game Wed night Nov 8th. 

Free tickets.  Supporting members will have priority.

Message me if you wish to go and for details.

16 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

bump

Sent you a pm this morning at 7:07am? :huh: 

14 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Sent you a pm this morning at 7:07am? :huh: 

You and the wife?

Just now, ADV Bum said:

You and the wife?

Yep and we'll round up another couple unless you're going with us......

18 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

Are you going also Mike? I’m thinking about it?

I am going.  I am going with the wife, kids and my kids friends. I dont know where the seats will be. They are a promotion between the Gulls and Padres so I will be there early(first 400 get $5 concession vouchers) to hope fully get the best seats possible. 

Just now, ADV Bum said:

I am going.  I am going with the wife, kids and my kids friends. I dont know where the seats will be. They are a promotion between the Gulls and Padres so I will be there early(first 400 get $5 concession vouchers) to hope fully get the best seats possible. 

Meet at Bay City Brewing?  Your brew tab is on me......

Just now, Crawdaddy said:

Meet at Bay City Brewing?  Your brew tab is on me......

Thank you but I cant.  We have a large group of kids going. Mainly my kids and their friends. I was able to get 8 tickets that came with ice skating on the ice after the game. I will be taking them all out to eat before we go so I dont have to pay for them in the venue. 

Just now, ADV Bum said:

Thank you but I cant.  We have a large group of kids going. Mainly my kids and their friends. I was able to get 8 tickets that came with ice skating on the ice after the game. I will be taking them all out to eat before we go so I dont have to pay for them in the venue. 

Ok, I'll standby for instructions via pm or email. I can move 4 tix if no one steps up otherwise Lisa and I will use 2.  Thanks for the idea/gesture!

Just now, ADV Bum said:

You will have to meet me down at the game. I will be picking the tickets up there. 

Ok, just let me know # of tix.  I'll assume 2 unless I hear otherwise.  Thanks again.

I have two of my party drop out. I have two tickets available that come with skating on the ice after the game and 4 tickets for just the game. 

Crawdaddy is in for at least 2.

11 minutes ago, ADV Bum said:

I have two of my party drop out. I have two tickets available that come with skating on the ice after the game and 4 tickets for just the game. 

Crawdaddy is in for at least 2.

Mike - Do you know if they rent skates?  I have hockey skates I could bring but Lisa doesn't have any skates.

Please let me know by noon if you want me to try and move any more tickets.

Thanks again!

They will have skates available to rent. If you bring your own you will be allowed to retrieve them some time in the third period. 

Chris if you wish to use another two tickets(non skating) go ahead since no one else wanted to go. I am going to be spoiled and save the last two so I can be comfortable with an empty seat next to me.

See you there. Call me so I have your number and we can coordinate pick up.

Thanks for the tix Mike - Nice to get out for a date/Hockey night with my bride/friends.

001.JPG

009.JPG

Great to see Mike (ADV Bum) and Chris (Crawdaddy) at the game last night! The Gulls lost 2-6 :o but, still had a good time! :good: