Can u please update the first thread with a map so people can easily find the location to meet, by people I mean me.

but others might benefit as well

You can Google Corral Canyon Trail Map...I tried to copy and paste, couldn't do on my phone.

I have updated the list of people who have responded and I have their contact info. I know more of you have said you will be coming out, but please send me 

Name

Email

Phone #

Thank you

Come on folks, let's get active and help out with this much needed task.  Time to step up and help out our club and riding area with this worthwhile activity.

If you can help please post up your intentions, if not already done, and we will see you on Saturday.

If you can NOT help; don't bother posting up your excuses, we don't care nor want to hear them...

Thank you for your support!

I can help. start time? Where do we meet? one of the campgrounds? 4 corners?

Do we need to bring tools only for clearing brush, or do we need shovels too?

PM on the way with contact info.

Updated list first post. Please send info. 

Loppers will be the main tool needed. Bring them if you have them. 

5 hours ago, amgems said:

I can help. start time? Where do we meet? one of the campgrounds? 4 corners?

Do we need to bring tools only for clearing brush, or do we need shovels too?

PM on the way with contact info.

I will be there Fri night.  I would like to start around 9 am Sat. We will meet at Four Corners.

Red Flag conditions warning extended until Saturday.  Be careful out there folks.

Needless to say, NO gasoline powered tools should be used during this work day.  We are not authorized to use them anyways unless you have permission/permit from Forest Service.

Motorcycles/ATVs and other vehicles OK but make sure spark arrestors are installed and working.

On 12/4/2017 at 0:56 PM, Uncle Champ said:

Woukl it be a help if I bring the old willys to carry tools , workers, drinks , etc.

Charlie, it wouldn't hurt, if you want to bring your jeep out.

Updated the list of people who have responded and ADV Bum has their contact info, is posted in first post.

I know more of you have said you will be coming out, but please send ADV Bum your contact info :

Name

Email

Phone #

Thank you

Trail Map and Google Earth Link posted in first post.

9am at 4 Corners Trailhead.

Camping info where Mike will be is in first post.

Looks like this may be a pretty good turnout, please show up if you can, and PM ADV Bum your contact info.

If I wasn't 3000 miles away, I'd be there !!

Updated list. Some have dropped while some more have joined. i

Thank you. I am trying to head out soon.

Really wanted to help, but with the red flag warning now being extended until Sunday I have fire watch duty at the corrals where Mrs Amgems keeps her horse. Next time

Augh...caught a bug. I'm out.  Not going anywhere today....maybe not anywhere this weekend.:(

Loppers loaded. I'll bring a radio (146.505 mhz) just in case there are enough volunteers to split into groups.

Just got home.Exhausted! I think we had 10 volunteers. Kicked butt on the trail maintenance. Pictures maybe tomorrow. Please post pics of the trails if you took them. Thanks again to all who showed, you guys/ gal were great.

It was a nice day out there, feel like we made an impact on the trail (I was working on Ranger).  Thanks for the food, I really appreciate all the effort you put into this club.

Sorry I missed it, but I can still go out on an upcoming weekend and do some work.^_^

I showed up Fri night around 7.  Very quiet all by myself.  Worked on the signs for the next day.

IMG_20171208_211049626.thumb.jpg.3b700f118d48d03183082a321cc75da7.jpg

IMG_20171209_104506434_HDR.thumb.jpg.9f0b8846c769487c3ca6582b05ce7192.jpg

Tom working on the Trail. The trail looked fantastic after the maintenance!

IMG_20171209_110242826.thumb.jpg.ed54d1499c62948e1ffd6048afa9607d.jpgIMG_20171209_110902316.thumb.jpg.40033c54c6b45e5fccae818ebbb3e3e3.jpgIMG_20171209_115528977_HDR.thumb.jpg.4cf3566236e73293156175a7805985e2.jpg

After the trail work we had a BBQ.

IMG_20171209_133137445_HDR.thumb.jpg.6b25f4ead1be41f9765e4339cacf31f7.jpg

I want to give a huge shout out to CYCLE GEAR for supplying giveaways. All volunteers received an Alpinestars hat as a thank you.

Much appreciated the hard work everyone who showed put in. Hopefully we can expand this to twice a year and get more Shops and people involved.

The members of SDAR are awesome! Thanks again.

IMG_20171208_211049626.jpg

Tell us you did not enjoy the piece of that evening.    Good Job to the crew!