Solo ride ,  conditions were good. All I needed was some company. Fist trip with new tires and grips. Ready for desert season.

Staged near borrego landfill because the city was packed for parade.   Rode to Fonts and other areas nearby.  98% dirt.Some deep sand areas I don't recall from prior years. All good.

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

Looks really nice just the kind of ride I'm looking for.   I would have gone with you but had another ride planned already.  Let me know when you go again.

6 hours ago, crfxer said:

Looks really nice just the kind of ride I'm looking for.   I would have gone with you but had another ride planned already.  Let me know when you go again.

Will do Rory .. AKA crfxer .  If i had  A riding buddy I would have done more miles. I got seem to have very few riding buddies lately :(   I guess I need to not be A wimp and use some of my PTO short notice to join Bagster and his weekday rides. 

^^^^^^^ that's what I did last Friday and it was well worth burning the time ^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, CVRick said:

Will do Rory .. AKA crfxer .  If i had  A riding buddy I would have done more miles. I got seem to have very few riding buddies lately :(   I guess I need to not be A wimp and use some of my PTO short notice to join Bagster and his weekday rides. 

default_thumbsup.gif

Me too!