Sign in to follow this  
isde97

2017 D 36 Steam Donkey Enduro 12 November

My old Club, my old enduro.  Most of the club is in Napa, so they have had other things on their plate recently,  I am not sure how all that will affect preparation and the event.  I will be leaving Friday, returning Monday.  I have room in the trailer and the motorhome.

It is going to return to a timekeeper this year.  I am going to have to remember how to do that and  get my gear together.

http://ama-d36.org/=W=/D36/2017/Enduro/events/11 12 Rnd-6 Steam Donkey Enduro/flyer.pdf

Matt, still on my to do list......but too much to do round here at the moment. did you get signed for tecate enduro?

I got excited and thought I could make it this year. Then I checked I with work and I can't. If that trip cancels I'm in. 

14 hours ago, robertaccio said:

Matt, still on my to do list......but too much to do round here at the moment. did you get signed for tecate enduro?

I am on the wait list. That weekend is also my wife's birthday.  That hasn't been an issue in the past, but this year...  I haven't asked for a thumb to be put on the scale.

Robert-    There is ALWAYS time for work

bump.  They have been getting rain, and there should be more this week.