dizz

Solo Ride to Sequoia (Very Late.. I know!!)

I know this is super late... but I was recently reminded of this and that I should finish what i started =)

A little back story.. I went on this awesome ride in June but then we had our second baby and I started college a few months after that. It's just been insane lately and my bike adventuring took a backseat to everything else.

Please checkout the link below for the summary of my trip! Let me know what you think!

http://www.kestralphoto.com/blog

I would really really love to do something like this with other people at some point, too... I just need to plan it out more these days. B)

Sav

pic.png

Wow....really nice photos and cool medium for a ride report.  

(On the bear haul, 100 feet away from campsite and try to move it out from the tree trunk if you can.  Bears are great climbers).

25 minutes ago, Mikey777 said:

Wow....really nice photos and cool medium for a ride report.  

(On the bear haul, 100 feet away from campsite and try to move it out from the tree trunk if you can.  Bears are great climbers).

Very good tips... I didn't really think it through until I was unpacked and was like "Oh.. right.. bears" Next time I'll be perfect :D

2 minutes ago, Bp619 said:

Nicely done and yeah site layout was awesome

Thank you!

Just now, Wierdrider said:

Excellent job dizz, don't make us wait so damn long next time!

I hope not, but things are just so ridiculous these days. :dead:

Wow dizz, that is super cool!!  Very nice blog, report, photos...  ADVENTURE! :)  Thanks for sharing! 

That is pretty much the nicest layout for a RR I have ever seen!  Looks like a fun ride and a great recap.  Thanks.  DD