Bagstr

KTM Fork Guards and Horn Protection 2016

P10106811000w-M.jpg

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1037/76514/Husqvarna-Axle-Clamp-Protectors

Narrative -  Took a chance and purchased these for my 2016 KTM XCW with traditional Open Chamber 4860PA Forks.  With all the change in fork design, fitment was in doubt. No idea how different, if at all the Husk unit is internally.  The big issue is that the '16 are the first forward facing bolt patten, so took the $25 chance.

P10106851000w-M.jpg

P10106881000w-M.jpg

Photos don't show the second issue well.  No access to the bottom fork adjustments. I rarely make adjustments at this point, so no big. Am I correct the H has both compression and rebound are at the top of fork.

P10106831000w-L.jpg

P10106891000w-L.jpg

Last horn silted up to silence. New horn with innovative water and dust sock.  Beta Test

P10106921000w-L.jpg

That is one "high tech" water and dust sock! :lmaosmiley:

The KTM swing arm protection is a nice addition too.  Black plastic like the above, $26 and it zip ties on.  

1 hour ago, Mikey777 said:

The KTM swing arm protection is a nice addition too.  Black plastic like the above, $26 and it zip ties on.  

Bagster encouraged me to buy a set of those, along with the Polisport clutch cover protector.

When I say "encouraged" I mean showed up with it on his bike.