Bagstr

Who's Going Informal Riding Friday?? Kendall's 0800

As always, the weather determines the schedule.  Therefore the "Breezy 83f" is a nice invite to the Inspiration Wash Sand Hills. Bags will arrive 0800 +- a quarter hour to enjoy a breakfast and any chatter available. ( Friday Oct. 20 for those setting a calendar reminder ) 

Everyone is welcome; Tubes, tools and water.  ~ 80 miles with No gas on route.  Rocky two track, Deep sandy climbs and drops start/finish at Kendall's lot. 

Mmmm,  Poached Eggs or Corn Beef Hash?   http://www.kendalls.cafe/P10003411000w-L.jpg

Kendalls.

Not Keltons.

I'm a 30% on this one. Big video shoot Thursday and I'm not sure I can make the jump.

Just finishing up the Blanding/Moab ride and turning back towards San Diego. Returning with one leaking fork seal. Hope to join the fray soon but not this week!

Hey, Enjoyed watching your progress.  That was a bunch or riding!  You ready to go back to work to rest up?

:o

17 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Kendall's,   What can I say, it is a senior ride.  seniors have moments

Good Luck with the shoot

https://keltonsinc.net/

I've made the same mistake- that's how I caught it ;  )

I would like to do this ride but can't.  I've already made plans to take the 4 wheelers from Ocotillo Wells to Superstition Mt. do some shooting at the range then hit the mountain for some 4x4 action.  Also doing operation desert fun event on Saturday.  

On 10/18/2017 at 7:32 AM, Bagstr said:

Hey, Enjoyed watching your progress.  That was a bunch or riding!  You ready to go back to work to rest up?

:o

Done working:) new seals ordered and should be at the house when I get home on Sunday. Yeah lot’s of riding. I was unaware the gravitational pull was so much higher in Utah which must explain why I was on the ground so much:) No major damage to bike or body so all is good.

Thinking about taking the day off tomorrow to join. Is this still a go, Bags? PMB?

Yesss Indeed, We are Go,go,go.    Bags will be @ Kendall's regardless of conditions.  Will be breezy, mostly up against the mountains. A good breeze keeps us closer together. Right Beezzz?  0800 for breakfast. 

;)

I'm in. See you around 8

Is anyone going riding in the desert  next week ?  10/30 to 11/3 ?    Thinking I need to use A sick day or personal day..  

1 minute ago, CVRick said:

Is anyone going riding in the desert  next week ?  10/30 to 11/3 ?    Thinking I need to use A sick day or personal day..  

Too hot for me....

For me it is hard to schedule with family and other events.  More certain the following week. I will try to give you a heads up for Nov. 7-9.  The season is just opening, We will get it together!

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, CVRick said:

I have to see how things are when I go in Monday but it looks real nice out there, mid 80's.  I'll let you know Monday evening, maybe a Wed or Thurs ride

21 hours ago, Bagstr said:

For me it is hard to schedule with family and other events.  More certain the following week. I will try to give you a heads up for Nov. 7-9.  The season is just opening, We will get it together!

:rolleyes:

Ok . Early desert season.

20 hours ago, crfxer said:

I have to see how things are when I go in Monday but it looks real nice out there, mid 80's.  I'll let you know Monday evening, maybe a Wed or Thurs ride

I will check in early next week Rory