"I dunno, this seems pretty gay," said Dave as I snapped a photo of us at the El Paso taco shack in Campo. 

I responded, "Oh, really...then wait until we hit the Wisteria Candy cottage." 

Which we did a few minutes later. 

(They loved his tight leather pants.) 

We'd ridden out on the 94 to see Uncle Champ...who wasn't home (or wisely didn't let us in).  

It was a really nice day to ride, too. Not too much traffic, not too hot...just a nice day to ride.

After said candy store, where we each purchased some very heterosexual chocolates for our wives, we returned to town via Old Highway 80.

He was on the Strom, I was on the Triumph pig. It was a 115 mile loop for me, 190 for Dave. Total off-road riding for the day; Approximately 23 feet.

IMG_8661.JPG

IMG_8664.JPG

This whole thing sounds suspicious to me.

In response to, "Just how hetero were those candies?" I say: They were shaped like The Kug. Extremely manly. ?

I am sure you had a good time yesterday doing your man thing... tight leather pants! oh baby oh baby!!!.   Missed you yesterday man,  you would of loved the ride plus got to talk with Taco. 

Sorry I missed you guys, I got home 10 minutes after you left. 6 year olds playing soccer is pretty funny. Glad you had fun, if I had known there was a leather ride I might have worn my chaps left over from the Harley days.

:)

On 10/14/2017 at 3:00 PM, Dan Diego said:

In response to, "Just how hetero were those candies?" I say: They were shaped like The Kug. Extremely manly. ?

IMG_5277.JPG

A stop to see my friend Dana at the Candy Cottage is always on the agenda, after I get done riding at McCain. B)

Saturday was an excellent day for a ride, the wife and I must have crossed paths with you two. We went Old 8 and had lunch at Jay's in Jacumba then stopped for chocolate on the way back.

I did a loop from Lakeside to Campo, Cafe B Lunch and back to Lakeside with 6 other bikes(3 HD,1 Victory and 2 GSA 1150). Must have crossed our pat.