Arnie's wish was to have some ash's spread at Coyote Cal's and Mike's Sky Ranch. Christie has decided that she does not want to go. I believe it will just be us riders heading down. Lets get a date that works for many so we can have a good turnout.

It's up to u guys....Arnie had a lot of friends on ADV Rider also....do u want to share the ride with them ?

I can make sure the word get's spread on ADVrider if that's what you'd want?  a few of us were down @ Cals and Mike's this past weekend having MANY shots in Arnie's honor.  There'd definitely be interested parties I'd think.

Also worth noting that I reached out to Horsepower Ranch last week looking into weekends they weren't already super busy in the thinking that there might be folks interested in driving down from the border for a Saturday celebration.  They responded that 12/1 is a good weekend.  Lodging is a bit more limited there (compared to Mike's) but it's a documented fact that Arnie LOVED the bar at HPR and Rodrigo's Margarita's.  

Wo68lcT.jpg

I was hoping some sort of ride was going to be put together as I was not in the area for Arnies live celebration service. 

See all of you in baja.

Jim Colombotos

Santa Cruz Ca

I would like to start solidifying a date and riders for this ride. Unfortunately I have never been down to Mexico. I am going to have to make my schedule work with whatever develops. I need someone/ people who know the areas to take the lead on this ride. Please chime in if interested. You can also pm me if you wish to discuss it. 

I had some art work done for the club. It was not what I was looking for to represent the DS club. My first thought was "That is a flat track racer".  A couple days later Arnie past at the track. I mentioned it to several of his long time friends at the Celebration of Life and they wanted one. They all said Arnie would of loved it so I added his number, name, and had some made. Not for profit,

Very Limited run $15 = cost

Message me if interested.

19585-Adventure-Spirit-Never-Dies-option-2.thumb.jpg.a1028acccee188f444f094aa39626d9a.jpg

Im interested in the baja ride for Arnie. Never rode with Arnie but I spent time @ his house as I was friends in high school with his son Nathan. Firm up the dates and Ill follow up

I never knew him, but if there's room . . . . . I'm in.

We need to set the date.  Anyone up for leading so we can firm up the date. I talked to Christie and she has spread some of the ashes at the track, but saved some for us to take to Mexico. First round of  Arnie shirts sent out today. 

16 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

We need to set the date.  Anyone up for leading so we can firm up the date. I talked to Christie and she has spread some of the ashes at the track, but saved some for us to take to Mexico. First round of  Arnie shirts sent out today. 

Are you in contact with Todd Whiteside - They were planing on doing something