kkug

I am going riding Oct 14-15

OK made up my mind. Santa Rosa-Toro peak area. Dual sporten from my home in Escondido. Side stands up 10 am. All back roads. Mabey Palomar divide ect. Camping at the top sat nite. Stop along the way lunch ect. Return Sunday morning probley the same route. 

Heads Ups --Doing something - Possible Dan,s Baja wine trip that got pulled from this site ???? Possible overnighter, Mabey Santa rosa, Mabey east county,Mabey Laguna Hanson. 

Small bike -thats all i have 

later KUG 

Mmmm,  Have had enough??   Could be Mexico by the chat up.  Let us know if it comes down north of the Border.  Happy you are getting out regardless.

Bags

Also lurking.

Wife didn't yell at me and I don't see any hurricanes in forecast for next weekend so what could possibly go wrong.

Updated the first post! Calling all campers. 

I'm going check on a hall pass.

Just realized I'm on-call that weekend....which means I have to be within 1 hour of work in case of emergency....so I'm out.

Ken It found its way back on the site, do not know how but it is back up

Schedule for Saturdays Ride.

7:00 am  Meet at  Denny's National City for Coffee  (424 W. Mile Of Cars, National City, right off of freeway)

Depart to TJ to Tijuana Solo Angels Club House (Av, Ignacio Allende 7140 Independencia, 22055 TJ BC, Mexico

10:30 Breakfast at (Taco Lalo Mexico, Pos la Rumorosa BC Mexico,  Say Bon Voyage for a couple of friends traveling to South America

11:30 depart to Tecate

12:30 depart to Wineries, Carretera 22750 Valle de Guadalupe

1:30  depart to Valley Wineries 

3:00pm  Depart to Tijuana and back to US Hwy 1 Scenic Road 

4:30 Arive at the border

4 minutes ago, danrider said:

Ken It found its way back on the site, do not know how but it is back up

Schedule for Saturdays Ride.

7:00 am  Meet at  Denny's National City for Coffee  (424 W. Mile Of Cars, National City, right off of freeway)

Depart to TJ to Tijuana Solo Angels Club House (Av, Ignacio Allende 7140 Independencia, 22055 TJ BC, Mexico

10:30 Breakfast at (Taco Lalo Mexico, Pos la Rumorosa BC Mexico,  Say Bon Voyage for a couple of friends traveling to South America

11:30 depart to Tecate

12:30 depart to Wineries, Carretera 22750 Valle de Guadalupe

1:30  depart to Valley Wineries 

3:00pm  Depart to Tijuana and back to US Hwy 1 Scenic Road 

4:30 Arive at the border

Sorry Dan I think I am going to stick North of the border. 

Thats cool...., I have to go on this because I am going with another club and helping out,  these guy that i am riding with raise money and fund for kids surgeries and medical supplies down in Baja.

5 hours ago, DrtJedi said:

Post trail map route please? 

Thanks

Rough draft -- Not to scale - Follow grey line something like this. -Subject to change -ride at your own risk - Changes may happen 

15077851841341482235995.jpg

11 hours ago, Kiwi Wayne said:

91% Packing.

packed.jpe.e30560d884ad42753d89d3dec0a3d73a.jpe

Wayne we could meet later in the morning due that you are riding from far away.!

Dang...would like to make this ride...however, with doing the Bar 10 ride last weekend :good:and riding in COS with my son 10/19-10/22 :thumbsup_anim:, I'm afraid I better get some chores done around the place to keep the Mrs. on my riding side! ;)