brianpc

New member joining - rancho PQ area

Hi all,

A little about me: 44 yrs old with a couple years' riding experience, mostly at OHV parks in San Jose area.  Moved to SD last year, and just picked up a 500 exc in July because I sorely missed dirt riding, and looking for either local DS routes or easy / beginner friendly OHV parks nearby.  So far I have been to Corral Canyon 2x and did some light exploring, and was planning on trying out Wildomar OHV in the coming weeks.  I have only about 5 years of dirt riding under my belt (with 1 yr off from work travel, last year), so I am slow and still building skills and confidence.  Looking for OHV parks with easy trails to build my skills up. :)

Welcome, try lark mccain area and should be a decent amount of anza borrego rides coming up and dual sport loops out of ramona.

The desert will be cooling off in about a month as well, so you can get out and explore Anza Borrego park.  Good stuff out there.  Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Most SD riders look forward to desert season, which basically starts mid October. There should be lots of rides coming up. Desert can be anything from wide open flat area to technical rocky sections etc.

Welcome to the club.

Im in PQ also, near Rolling Hills elementary school. Im home all the time and have a bunch of bikes in the garage, heading out for a ride to Arizona tomorrow and will be back Saturday. Message me and lets get together

Kelly