KTMrad

NEED HELP - Group Photo at Afry's Celebration of Life

First, I think ADV Bum might try to organize a morning ride before Afry's Celebration of Life on the 30th. I'll let Mike fill you all in on the details of that.

Second, I'm trying to organize a group photo of ALL the people who ride their bikes to the event, including riders from SDAR, ADVrider and all others. I'll need a little help with this...I'm posting up details here and on ADVrider and Facebook. But, since I'm not going to be at the event, Mike will help organize this photo shoot, but we'll still need other help:

1. Does anyone want to volunteer to be the photographer for this photo ?  You'll need a decent camera that can do a wide angle shot.

2. We need to find a good spot at the event to do the photo where there may be a lot of bikes in it. Does anyone know the fairgrounds well and have any suggestions on where to organize the photo at the fairgrounds ?

3. I'm guessing we'd do this photo about 1:30ish at the event, I'm clearing that with Christie.

Can anyone else think of anything they want to add to this to help make the photo a success ?  

Thanks in advance,

Rad

Happy to shoot this if someone can coordinate it. I can get there a bit early to scout the location, but would need a contact at the location to let me know where is ok to shoot.

You got it Fakey...we'll work on a contact and figuring out a good spot.

Thanks Paul !