doug-y-doug

New to San Diego

Hi. I just moved to San Diego a couple months ago. I'm looking forward to riding with some of you guys, and maybe some moto camping too.

I'm hoping to eventually find some people to ride Baja with.

Welcome to the club. I rode down to Eréndira last weekend with someone on a CRF1000L. He had an... interesting time wrangling that thing in the sand, but at the end of the day all the girls at the bar wanted to test ride it.

Just post up in the Baja section next time you want to go, and most likely someone will want to tag along.

Welcome. Plenty of big bike riders here, willing to wander. As mentioned, post up for a partner (or 10) or watch the upcoming rides section and join in.

3 minutes ago, WilliamArcher said:

Welcome to the club. I rode down to Eréndira last weekend with someone on a CRF1000L. He had an... interesting time wrangling that thing in the sand, but at the end of the day all the girls at the bar wanted to test ride it.

Just post up in the Baja section next time you want to go, and most likely someone will want to tag along.

Nice. I rode from Baja from the Bay Area loaded down with gear in January mostly off-pavement. It definitely took a while getting used to the deep sand.

Just now, TrophyHunter said:

Welcome. Plenty of big bike riders here, willing to wander. As mentioned, post up for a partner (or 10) or watch the upcoming rides section and join in.

Very cool. I'll be on the lookout.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.