I picked up a pair of these last week. I know some of you don't like white boots, but I do and this is a good price. I bought 11.5 and they are bigger than my old 12.5's with a little wider toe box. My feet will be happier on long rides.

Gonna break them in in Utah next week.

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/sidi-crossfire-2-ta-boots-2012?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=remarketing&utm_campaign=Lower Funnel&utm_content=&utm_term=Facebook-DPA-DesktopNF

CiD

Pretty soon your nice white SIDIs will be SIDIs CID ;)

Boots4Less

great choice IMHO, actually the best choice IMHO.

I use the SRS type which are great for the replacement factor, however they come in tighter in width than the TAs.

I used TAs for years, but switched to SRS. If I was sponsored (meaning free boots) I would still use TAs, but I just blow through soles too fast.

You chose the perfect boot for the SoCal sun. That white color makes a big difference in foot temp comfort.

Sidi Crossfire TA. This is late into their life after at least one, maybe even 2 resoles and with full cleaning and white shoe dressing painted over them (It looked super cheesy up close--but bright white cool at photo distance!!). They last a long long time when taken care of, as well as being very protective and comfortable at the same time.

photo_141907_20140318.jpg

As the resident Luddite I am still wearing these same leather Alpinestars  I wore in 1979.  Probably the same dirty sox and under 79Husky.jpg.36e95f2980df7622ebbe8da2c8bec5cf.jpgware too.

That's the best deal I've seen on Crissfire 2's. Think I'll have to pick up a pair so we can be twinsies

This is my brother on one of our Vintage Huskys wearing the same boots on a desert Hare and Hound.

Pooch.jpg

Zen -  Never saw you in a beard,  as you Bro.  Ever had one?

I did have a beard once back in the seventies Dave when Wolfman Jack's beard was the fashion of the day.  But I gave it up when I couldn't do it justice or look like Wolfman Jack.  My blond hair and careless eating habits made it look ridiculous.   That was when I I decided to no longer be a slave to fashion in Beards or Boots since I haven't come across any real improvement over the a good pair of leather Alpinestars .

' Since I haven't come across any real improvement over the a good pair of leather Alpinestars .'

Don, I take it back.  You are definitely card carrying,,,

B)