mtnmanseth

Off to Ridaho - Thanks SDAR!

I haven't been too active on here lately, but before I move to southwest Idaho later this week I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to many SDAR folks who have helped me with bike maintenance and been my tour guide since moving to SD in 2013. I recall Googling "San Diego dual sport" and stumbled on the SDAR forum. I met many of my best SoCal moto homies through this forum and it was great to see you each year at club events and the Desert Dash. This is a great community of knowledgeable and generous fellow moto nerds, and I'm glad I found ya!

Feel free to PM me if you find yourself near Boise. Ride safe! 

Dido except the move too mucho frio up there. 

Cant wait for our next beer/ride. We've had a couple good ones

Later douche

You will have one of the best Enduro Landscape in Idaho. Mountains, Forest with rain and wide open space. I know one guy from Work who belongs to the Enduro scene in Boise "Eagles Nest" and is a formally active ISDE organizer.

Good luck and stay save.

Bummer for us to loose you and Roger. But now we have two launch pads for Idaho trips...sweet.

graham jarsky. from the wilds of Gas Gas Viva Espana to the red heat of Beta viva Italia, we'll miss ya down here, maybe we can do the Idaho City ISDE qualifier (for me again)

Enjoy your new home.  Maybe you will get to meet David Wood, who does a lot of singletrack videos on Youtube and is always active with trail maintenance up there.

His channel can be found here.  Well,, here's a video link.

37 minutes ago, dirt dame said:

Enjoy your new home.  Maybe you will get to meet David Wood, who does a lot of singletrack videos on Youtube and is always active with trail maintenance up there.

His channel can be found here.  Well,, here's a video link.

This spot was my 1st pick for watching the eclipse. I'm glad Curtis picked another site for us. Paul, Curtis and I would have taken all day to get up that. He made it almost look easy.

CID

edit, now that I looked again maybe this is a different Lookout Mountain. There seems to be a few in the area.

Seth, Best wishes. Keep us posted on your new adventures, ya douche.

Seth, it's been good knowin' you, I'm sure our paths will cross again.

Good luck in Ridaho !

Farewell Seth. That area looks incredible.  I've been looking at places I'd like to move once the time comes to exit California, and Boise had a lot to offer. Very high on the 'Best Places To Live' list. B)

Sorry to see you go Seth. Nice knowing you.  Lots of people migrating to Idaho. I hope you stay connected to SDAR. 

forget about seth now theres one less beta 300 to take test loops on

Adios muchacho, sorta jealous of the Idaho thing.....except for the cold weather.  Enjoy the riding scenery though.