Afry

Bike night - Cheers in Ramona!

17 posts in this topic

Thursday 8/31 from 6-9 PM, ride what you have - dual sport, cruiser, rocket or whatever your cruising around on!

Flat track race bikes will also be on display to promote the upcoming 11/4 race at Barona Speedway hosted by IV League Flat track (same promoter that does the Del Mar races). 

Special appearance by the #1 nationally ranked 250 amateur flat track rider 12 year old Travis Petton IV - be there!

This is also the same night as Ramona's American Graffiti Cruise Night so there will also be some pretty cool hot rods cruising up and down Main St.   

Bike night.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!

Arnie - will the Flat Track bikes be on display at the address shown in the attached flyer? 2475 Main Street?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

Sweet!

Arnie - will the Flat Track bikes be on display at the address shown in the attached flyer? 2475 Main Street?

Yes right out front of Cheers - I'll be there with my bike as well :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Afry said:

Yes right out front of Cheers - I'll be there with my bike as well :)

 

Cool...thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got there and hung round till 730 lots of harleys only three flat trackers most people were inside drinking 

not my cup o tea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Got there and hung round till 730 lots of harleys only three flat trackers most people were inside drinking 

not my cup o tea

Should have come in. Arnie and I were inside having a beer or two. You would have recognized us right away. We were the only guys not flying colors and running prison tatts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Should have come in. Arnie and I were inside having a beer or two. You would have recognized us right away. We were the only guys not flying colors and running prison tatts.

Ha!  I had planned to come over but it was pretty toasty and we were both a bit run down from attending the Padres game the night before......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Got there and hung round till 730 lots of harleys only three flat trackers most people were inside drinking 

Yeah, my wife and I stopped by and checked out the flat track bikes, but it seemed like the entire crowd were Harley riders so we hit up the Fish Fry @ Boll Weevil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Ha!  I had planned to come over but it was pretty toasty and we were both a bit run down from attending the Padres game the night before......

I expected to see you, sir. Now you'll have to make it up to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Oracle said:

Should have come in. Arnie and I were inside having a beer or two. You would have recognized us right away. We were the only guys not flying colors and running prison tatts.

I did go inside but since not sure whom was whom stood at counter for bout 10 min got a cold drink then wandered around outside to look at bikes (sic)

oh well next time I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bagstr said:

 Gota Wear your SDAR gear!    

Only had ADV gear so wore that since its a close second

🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now