Decided not to do the hard enduro but I'm 93% sure I'll be there for the Sunday race at the same location. Planning on camping out Saturday night. Kind of a cool format. Do five laps but not consecutively. You can take breaks between laps. Never done it that way before so should be fun. Planning on entering Vet intermediate class so I can do the "hard" loop. 

I may make it out for Sunday, depending on my motivation to ride in the dust and heat and skip kid's activities.

http://enduro21.com/index.php/usa/2606-lost-coyotes-mc-puts-on-special-hard-enduro-event

The hard enduro sounded pretty cool and got some nation wide attention. I did the race on Sunday and that was no joke either. I think I finally got what I was asking for in an enduro. Wicked downhills, gnarly uphill and too many rocks to mention. You'd be ripping up one of these hills pinned because of how loose it was but there were softball size rocks hidden everywhere waiting to pop your tire up and throw you off line. One hill I never made it up and just took the alternate route around. Tried it twice but couldn't make it more than half way up before almost looping it out. Made me realize I really need to get back in shape. Finished 62 out of the 64 that did the full five tests but I finished!